Palm Springs Resort Amenities & Services
Resort Features and Amenities
- Centrally located just footsteps from downtown Palm Springs and a short drive to local attractions like golfing and outlet center shopping.
- 142 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites, many featuring private balconies or patios to take in the striking views of the San Jacinto Mountains.
- Onsite Spa offering a tranquil spot to relax, unwind, and detoxify.
- Indoor and outdoor event space, perfect for meetings, receptions, and weddings accommodating up to 100 guests.
- Newly renovated and perfectly chilled outdoor pool with adjacent sunning terrace complete with misters to keep you cool, a fire pit and new hot tub for chilly evenings, as well as spacious courtyards and patios ideal for taking in stunning mountain views.
- Access to Palm Springs Fitness to enjoy their facilities and attend yoga, Zumba, or circuit training classes.*
- Ample self-parking as well as shuttle service to and from Palm Springs International Airport.*
- Wi-Fi access throughout The Resort.*
*Please note there is a resort fee of $17 per night, which includes shuttle service to/from the airport, coffee and bottled water in room, W-Fi throughout, daily newspaper in the lobby, local phone calls and faxes, and the use of Palm Springs Fitness.