Palm Mountain Resort & Spa Policies
- Room rates are nightly and based on double occupancy.
- Check-in time: 4 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Late check-out: Please make arrangements in advance. If we are unable to accommodate your request, your luggage can be stored for you.
- All room rates are nightly, based on double occupancy with taxes not included; each additional person is $10 plus tax per night.
- Children under 18 years of age stay complimentary; a $10 extra persons fee will be applied to your reservation for each person over the age of 18.
- Rollaway beds are available for $20 per night.
- To hold a reservation a credit card is required.
- Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours prior to day of arrival. Should you need to cancel after 6pm two days prior to arrival, your credit card will be charged for the first night's room and tax.
- Cancellation policy may vary during holiday and peak travel periods, please verify the cancellation policy at time of reservation.
- Front desk hours: 24 hours a day.
- Palm Mountain Resort is a non-smoking facility.
- While we all adore our furry friends, pets are not permitted on the hotel grounds or in your guestroom.
- Resort fee of $17 per night includes shuttle service to/from the airport, coffee and bottled water in room, Wi-Fi throughout, daily newspaper in the lobby, local phone calls and faxes, and the use of Palm Springs Fitness.
Questions? Call us on 1-800-622-9451 and we will gladly assist.